Friday 22 November 2013

Shoplet UK's Product Reviewer Program.


Last week I received a wonderful pack of goodies from Shoplet, Shoplet is the number one virtual e-tailer for school and office supplies, carrying over 400,000 products, 20,000 of which are eco-friendly. I am going to be bringing you more future posts from this company as they have offered me the chance to be part of the product reviewer program which will involve me showing you lots more of there amazing stationary and other products they have in there range!
shoplet stationary office and school items


This Is the lovely box they have sent me inside there is small taster of the lovely products in which they have listed on there website Shoplet
shoplet stationary office and school items



I was sent a Hamelin Cambridge Business A5 notebook, there are two hundred pages of this book so loads of space for me to write my lists that seem never ending I have a brain like a sieve! all the pages are ruled, perforated and with two punched holes, making it easier to file them.

To compliment my notebook I have a Zebra Pen Z-grip Flight, ballpoint pen with a stylish barrel, low viscosity blue ink and rubber grip for comfort, The rubber grip makes it ideal if you are writing alot I have to say I really love this pen its lovely to write with!. I was also sent a pack of Remarkable Recycled Pencils, these are awesome, on the front of the packet they say recycled into something remarkable (loving the pun!!) but I really do love the fact that these are all made from household recycled rubbish anything from CD cases, plastic cups and polystyrene cups well actually it could really be anything

The welcome pack also had a Pritt glue stick, which is washable and non-toxic, some very brightly coloured paper clips to keep it all organised and together.


There is a very handy Durable Screen Cleaning Wipe, moist low-lint wipes soaked with alcohol-free cleaning fluid for gentle and streak-free cleaning of monitor screens, this did a fabulous job of removing the sticky finger marks off my screen! their was even a sample of Nescafe Gold Blend sachet. I say was because I have drank it whilst writing this! the box also included Avery promotional label pack I was given different sizes, the pack also contained some transparent labels. Each individual label is easy to peel, there are also different kinds of Avery labels and different sizes to choose from. in the pack there was also a navy blue quality style envelope and Glo A4 Report File.


So watch this space there will be plenty more Shoplet products to share, I absolutely love Office Stationary so I am very happy I have the chance to be on Shoplet UK's Product Reviewer Program.


To find out more about Shoplet and there fabulous products why not pop over and have a look at their website HERE


These products were sent to me as a welcome into the Shoplet product review program 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig